Report a Claim
What to do in the event of an Accident:
- If anyone is injured, immediately render any possible first aid assistance and call emergency services.
- Cooperate fully with the police, but do not make any admissions about your liability. Do not sign any statements for anyone other than an authorized representative of your insurance company.
- If possible exchange names, addresses, and insurance information with the driver of the other vehicle.
- Report the accident to the nearest police station and pick up the police report.
- Fill out as much information below and your Next Century Insurance Claims Representative will begin drafting your MV-104 Report.